Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is Serves 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) estimated approx 30 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
#koreanfood #asianfood #maanggi’srecipe #koreansoup #koreanhotpepperflakes #softtofu #cookpadrecipe #recipe #cooking #cook #minne #foodblogger #chef #handmade #homecooking #coopadtv #yummyrecipe #foodie #tasty #delicious #foodies #yummy #taste #cookingathome #cookpadcommunity #foodlovers #chefathome #cookpad #cookpadlovers #cookpaduk
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage):
- 1/4 cup korean hot pepper flakes
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 125 g thinly sliced pork belly (you can use beef skirt or skinless chicken breast)
- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 2 tubes (300 g) soft tofu or silken tofu
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
Instructions to make to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage)
- Combine the hot pepper flakes, sesame oil and black pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a spoon until the hot pepper flakes absorb all the oil. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir for 2 – 4 minutes, until the onion turns slightly brown and crispy.
- Add the meat and shiitakes and stir for 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is lightly coloured.
- Add the stock. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the meat is fully cooked and the stew is boiling vigorously.
- Cut the tubes of tofu in half and squeeze them into the boiling stew. If using silken tofu, scoop or squeeze from the box into the stew.
- Break up the tofu in the stew with a wooden spoon, the stir in the hot pepper mixture and the fish sauce. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until bubbling.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the boiling stew and cook for another minutes. Gentle ladle the stew into two soup bowls without disturbing the eggs.
- Scoop up each egg and place one in each bowl. Sprinkle with the spring onion and serve.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you do not require to discover them however just if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Perfect Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage). Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!