Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Do you have some leftover cooked Prawns OR uncooked Prawns? Try this simple dish. It is absolutely delicious. If you use uncooked Prawns, I recommend to boil them in salted water and drain, rather than cooking them with Egg. It won’t take long to cook this dish. Before you start cooking Egg, you must prepare everything.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce:
- 4 Eggs *2 Eggs per serving
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Salt & White Pepper
- A few drops Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Oil *It seems a lot but you need this amount
- 120 g Shelled Prawns *cleaned and deveined
- *Note: Already cooked and shelled Prawns are perfect to use
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 100 ml Chicken Stock *OR 100ml Water & 1/3 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Salt *optional, if Chicken Stock is not salted
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar *add extra if you like it more sour
- 1/2 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
Steps to make to make Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce
- If you use uncooked Prawns, cook in the boiling salted water, then drain. *Note: DO NOT over-cook Prawns.
- Place all the Sauce ingredients in a saucepan and mix well.
- Place Eggs and Spring Onion in a bowl, season with Salt and White Pepper, add Sesame Oil, and whisk to combine.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, non-stick preferred, over medium high heat, cook Egg mixture, then add Prawns, and combine as you try to trap Prawns in the Egg. When the Egg mixture is softly cooked, it is done. It won’t take long at all.
- Heat the sauce, stirring well, and bring to the boil. It is ready when thickened. *Note: Add extra Starch, a very small amount should be enough, that is mixed with water if you wish to make the sauce thicker.
- Place Prawns and Egg in a serving deep plate and cover with the sauce. Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Make Favorite Prawns & Egg with Sweet Sour Sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!