Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Rich pastitsio
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Rich pastitsio. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rich pastitsio is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rich pastitsio is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Rich pastitsio, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rich pastitsio delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Rich pastitsio using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Simply very tasty and delicious! It's worth trying this layered pasta and mince dish!
Recipe by KΡΙΣΤΑ
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Rich pastitsio:
- 700 g beef mince
- 1 large dry onion
- 2 large peeled tomatoes
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 cup oil (approximately)
- 3/4 cups white wine
- 3/4 cups tomato Passata (approximately)
- cinnamon (powder)
- clove (powder)
- nutmeg (powder)
- macaroni No3 (usually long, thick, hollow pasta)
- Bechamel sauce
- Bechamel sauce
- 130-150 g corn flour
- 1 1/2 l fresh milk (approximately)
- 2 eggs
- 2 full tbsp butter
- cinnamon (powder)
- nutmeg (powder)
- 1 kg grated cheeses (regato, graviera, kasseri) (approximately)
Steps to make to make Rich pastitsio
- Using a pot, lightly sauté the grated onion and the mince at medium temperature.
- When these are ready, add the tomato (grated), the pepper, finely chopped, quite a bit of cinammon and clove and a little bit of nutmeg, stir well to combine the flavors and cook for about 5 minutes with the lid on so that the liquids are absorbed.
- Then deglaze with the wine, put the lid back on and let the mince cook for five more minutes.
- Add about 1,5 to 2 glasses of water and let the food cook for about half an hour.
- After half an hour of cooking add the Passata, stir well and add water (about 1 cup), add salt, stir again and let the mince cook for another half hour till all the juices are absorbed.
- Take the pot off the heat and let the mince cool for a while.
- Prepare the pasta. Boil it in salty water and drain to get rid of the excess water. Then, put it in a baking tray, spread it and let it cool.
- Place the milk and corn flour in a pot stirring constantly with a whisk over medium heat. After a while, as the milk starts to boil, the mixture will start to thicken. Withdraw from the fire and keep on whisking. It might be necessary, according to how thick the bechamel is, to add a bit of milk or corn flour accordingly (just remember to whisk vigorously so that the bechamel doesn't get lumpy). Add two full tbsp of butter and let it cool for a while.
- Take small pieces of butter with your hands and butter the pasta well. Add half of the cheeses and mix all the ingredients together. Using your hands spread the pasta in the tray.
- Pour the mince over the pasta so that it goes everywhere and add half of the remaining cheeses spreading the mix with a spoon so that it is even.
- Back to the bechamel now. Add the eggs and stir very well. Add a bit of salt, quite a bit of cinnamon, a bit of nutmeg and stir again. Then add the rest of the cheeses to the bechamel and stir them with a fork or a whisk so that they combine well.
- Finally, pour the bechamel on the tray and shake it so that it goes everywhere and there are no uncovered places.
- Bake in medium temperature (we have already preheated the oven) for about 1 hour till it goldens to the nice colour that we all know!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Rich pastitsio. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!