Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Treat your guests with a great yet easy Lebanese meal 😍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج:
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cups basmati rice
- 250 g minced beef
- 3 chicken breasts
- 6 cups water
- 1 tsp Lebanese seven spices
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 chicken stock (or 2, optional)
- 1/4 tsp fine grain coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisin (optional)
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Mixed nuts for garnish (pine nuts, pistachio, cashew…)
Instructions to make to make Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج
- I found the Lebanese seven spices in a local supermarket in Bristol called Dunya but I think they sell them in Asda. Those spices are a must have! They go perfectly with minced beef and all types of meat
- Start with frying the onion in a little bit of olive oil
- When the onion is almost cooked add the minced beef and put the heat up
- Add the spices to the meat and mix well until the meat is cooked
- Add the rice and mix it with the meat then add the raisin and pistachios to the mixture
- Add 6 cups of water to the rice and leave for almost 20min until cooked
- In a pan, add some oil and fry the chicken until cooked, then cut it into small pieces
- Add chicken pieces to the cooked rice and mix a little bit. Keep some of the chicken for the top
- Fry any nuts you like then add it with the chicken on top of the rice and bonne appetite!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more components or is a little more or less hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to learn them but only if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate Riz ‘a djeij (Lebanese rice and chicken) رز ع دجاج. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!