Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes is 1 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes estimated approx 25 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I made the Recipe up – on the basis of knowing that it is possible too eat Cabbage raw in the form of food known as Coleslaw
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes:
- 500 g peeled potatoes, suitable for boiling
- Splash Pasteurized Cow Milk
- 60 g (1 block) butter
- Sea Salt
- Half a small White Cabbage
- 5 Richmond basic UK Sausages
- Vegetable Oil
Steps to make to make Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes
- Gently fry the shop bought Sausages in Vegetable Oil within a frying pan with a lid, or without a lid and fry on the lowest hob heat for about 25 minutes
- In a medium sized saucepan boil 500g of peeled chopped potatoes for 20 minutes – while the sausages and the potatoes are cooking – remove the outer leaves of the Cabbage – wash under the cold water tap the outer surfaces of the Cabbage and then use a Grater within a large mixing bowl and grate half of the Cabbage into the mixing bowl. With 5 minutes left of cooking time – pour boiling water from the Kettle over the shredded Cabbage
- With potatoes cooked after 20 minutes – drain away the hot potato water and then add some Pasteurized Milk too the saucepan with the cooked potatoes in and then add the 60g of butter – heat through for a little bit – and then mash with the back of a Dessert Spoon – stir and season with salt
- Drain the blanched shredded Cabbage through a flour sieve and then place the shredded Cabbage back into the large mixing bowl – season the shredded Cabbage with salt and then add the hot mashed potatoes over the top – mix together with the Dessert Spoon and then add the cooked Sausages to the side
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for basic cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them but just if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Shredded Cabbage in Mashed Potatoes. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!