Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Simmered Beef Tendon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simmered Beef Tendon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simmered Beef Tendon is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simmered Beef Tendon, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simmered Beef Tendon delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simmered Beef Tendon is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Simmered Beef Tendon using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I love tender, juicy simmered beef tendon, so I tried many recipes. I think that simple flavors are the best, so I've settled on this recipe.
Boiling the beef tendons beforehand will make them tender and delicious. Once you put all the ingredients in a pot there's nothing else to do, so it's easy. For 2 servings. Recipe by keromido
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Simmered Beef Tendon:
- 150 to 200 grams Beef tendons
- 1/2 of a block Konnyaku
- 4 cm piece Daikon radish
- 4 cm piece Carrot
- 1 Silken tofu
- For parboiling the beef tendons:
- 3 slice Sliced ginger
- 1 Japanese leek
- Flavoring ingredients:
- 200 ml Dashi stock
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 1 slice Sliced ginger
Instructions to make to make Simmered Beef Tendon
- Put the beef tendons, leek and sliced ginger in a pan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat for about 1 hour. Skim off any scum. If the water level gets too low, add more.
- When the tendons are tender, rinse until clean under running water.
- Cut the daikon radish into quarters and slice. Cut up the carrot roughly, and rip the konnyaku into pieces with your hands. Parboil the daikon radish and konnyaku, and drain.
- Cut the beef tendons into bite-size pieces with kitchen scissors.
- Bring the flavoring ingredients to a boil in a separate pot. Add all the prepped ingredients to the pot.
- Put a drop lid (otoshibuta) directly on top of the food. If you don't have one, you can substitute a sheet of aluminium foil. Simmer until all the ingredients are tender and well flavored, about an hour.
- When all the ingredients have absorbed lots of flavor, break up the tofu and add to the pot. Bring to a boil and serve.
- It's delicious served with ichimi togarashi chili pepper powder and chopped green onions on top.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you grasp some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and very easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Simmered Beef Tendon. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!