Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is another absolutely easy, yet delicious and nutritious dish that anyone can cook. All you have to do is placing the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over lower heat until cooked. Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice. Today I made it into a rice bowl. You can use Chicken instead of Pork.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki:
- 1/8 Wombok *about 200g
- 100 g thinly sliced Pork Belly *OR Chicken
- 100 g Enoki
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil *optional, as this is for flavour
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder OR Chicken Stock Powder *optional
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) *OR Water
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- White Pepper OR Ground Chilli as required
- 1/2 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1/2 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make to make Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki
- Cut Wombok and thinly sliced Pork (OR Chicken) into bite-size pieces. Cut off the bottom of Enoki, clean them, and cut into 3-4cm length pieces.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of Sesame Oil in a saucepan, place the white parts of Wombok. Then arrange the remaining Wombok, Pork and Enoki in the saucepan in layers, scattering each ingredients evenly.
- Sprinkle with Chicken Bouillon Powder (OR Chicken Stock Powder), Sake (Rice Wine), Soy Sauce and White Pepper (OR Chilli) over the ingredients. No need to stir. *Note: A small amount of Grated Ginger can be a good addition.
- Cover with a lid, heat over medium low heat for 4-5 minutes OR until softened. Remove the lid, and gently stir. There must be some liquid in the saucepan. Gradually add Potato Starch mixture, and stir until the liquid is thickened.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy with freshly cooked Rice.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more components or is a little more or less hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them however just if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Perfect Simmered Wombok, Pork & Enoki. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!