Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I used Kransky because it is the most commonly available Smoked Sausage where I live. You can use your favourite Smoked Sausage. It’s a Takikomigpohan, a Japanese dish of Rice that is cooked with other ingredients and seasonings. Using a rice cooker, it’s super easy.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain / Medium Grain Rice
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the Stock
- Ground Pepper as required *Curry Powder is also good
- 1 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels *thawed if frozen
- 250 g Smoked Sausages *I used Kransky, cut into chunky pieces
- 20 g Butter *cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
Instructions to make to make Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan
- Wash Rice, drain, place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, Salt & Pepper (OR other spices), and gently stir.
- Scatter finely chopped Onion, Garlic and Corn Kernels, place Smoked Sausage pieces on top, but DO NOT stir. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then mix gently. *Note: For the above photo, I sprinkled with some finely chopped Parsley and freshly ground Black Pepper.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not require to learn them however only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Homemade Smoked Sausage & Corn Takilkomigohan. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!