Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Simple Beef Curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Beef Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Beef Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simple Beef Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Beef Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Simple Beef Curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Mama's standard beef curry.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Simple Beef Curry:
- Beef in pressure cooker
- 750 g beef
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, purée'd
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 stick cinnamon (size of index finger)
- 3 cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp tandoori chicken powder
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp coconut milk powder
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/vegetable oil
Steps to make to make Simple Beef Curry
- Grind five green chilies with 2 tbsp yogurt and a handful of coriander in a food processor and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker, place 750g of beef, 1.5 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp turmeric. Mix and add 1/2 cup water. Keep on high flame until 3 whistles. Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut/vegetable oil on low. Once hot, throw in 1 tsp cumin (roast for 15-20 seconds) and then the dried spices: 1 cinnamon (size of index finger), 3-4 cardamom, and 2-3 cloves.
- Once roasted, switch to medium heat and throw in 1-2 sprigs of curry leaves and onions. When the onions are transparent add 2 tbsp ginger/garlic paste. Mix well and let the onions fry.
- Add 2 tsp chili, 1/2 tsp tandoori powder, 2 tsp coriander powder into the pot. Mix well and wait till well roasted to add tomato purée. Mix well again.
- Then pour the yogurt and chili mix you made in the food processor. Place on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour the beef mix into the pot. Close the pot and put it on high for 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 mins put it to medium heat. Add the coconut milk (2 tsp coconut milk powder, 1 tbsp water for a thick mixture) and yogurt.
- Put it on low for ten minutes if the curry needs to be more oily. Add coriander leaves to garnish.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them yet only if you grasp some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Simple Beef Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!