Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Spicy Meat Sauce
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Spicy Meat Sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Meat Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Meat Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Meat Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Meat Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Meat Sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Spicy Meat Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This sauce is good with Tofu, steamed Vegetables, Noodles, and of course with freshly cooked Rice. Minced Meat can be any kind of Meat. It is seasoned quite strongly as it is a sauce. Just pour it over whatever you want to eat with it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spicy Meat Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped OR grated
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 150 g Mince Meat *Pork, Beef, Veal, Chicken, etc
- 2 Spring Onions *finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1 teaspoon Water
- 1/2 tablespoon Dark Colour Miso
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice wine)
- 1/2-1 tablespoon Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1/4 cup Water & 1/4 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil *You can add some Chilli Oil as well
Steps to make to make Spicy Meat Sauce
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add Ginger and Garlic. When aromatic, add Mince Meat and Spring Onion.
- When Minced Meat is cooked, add the sauce. Cook for a few minutes, then add Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) mixture and stir until thickens.
- Enjoy with Tofu, steamed Vegetables, Noodles or Rice. Today I served steamed Cauliflower with this sauce.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you do not need to learn them but only if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and easy lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Prepare Quick Spicy Meat Sauce. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!