Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl estimated approx 15 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
One of my favourite ways to enjoy pork or beef mince is to wok fry it with oriental flavours such as soy, teriyaki or hoisin then mounding it up upon steamed white rice and crowning it with a crispy bottomed yolky fried egg, then simply with some greens on the side – usually broccoli or Pak choi.
In this version however, I used a couple of more interesting ingredients that you can purchase in many oriental supermarkets. These are salted black beans and hot broadbean paste.
Note: Check out my other recipe on here for my
'Soy & ginger beef rice bowl' if you fancy cooking up that variation instead.
#spicy #pork #beef #mince #rice #greens #sesameseeds #soysauce #chilli #fast #quick #broadbeanpaste #sichuan #chinese #blackbeans #saltedblackbean #fermentedblackbean #hot #wok #salty
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl:
- Lean Pork or beef mince (150g),
- 2 spring onions, sliced,
- 1/3 rd red chilli, finely sliced, reserve rest as garnish
- 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine,
- 1/2 tbsp hot broadbean paste,
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- 1/4 tbsp salted (fermented) black beans,
- 3 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1.2 tsp sugar,
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying,
- Pinch white pepper and 1/2 tsp msg to season (or use salt)
- To serve:
- Steamed white rice,
- Greens of your choice,
- 1 sprinkling nigella or black sesame seeds,
- Sesame seeds,
- Finely sliced red chilli
Instructions to make to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Have your rice ready to heat up on the side (I use day old rice usually), and get some water boiling in a pot to begin cooking your accompanying greens. Once the oil is hot add in the pork/beef mince and break it up in the wok.
- Cook for a few minutes until starting to brown. Add in the garlic, spring onions (reserving a bit as garnish), and the chilli. Stir through. Add the msg and white pepper. Fry for a few seconds.
- Next add in the light soy, shaoxing rice wine and the black beans. Stir the meat and toss everything together. Next add in the broadband paste and the sugar. Continue to fry, moving it around the wok quite a bit so it goes pretty crispy at the edges but doesn't burn.
- Serve up over your warmed up rice, finish with a fried egg and place the greens on one side. Sprinkle over a garnish of spring onion, chilli and nigella/sesame seeds. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make easy changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them but just if you master some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!