Steps to Make Quick Stewed Satoimo & Beef
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Stewed Satoimo & Beef. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stewed Satoimo & Beef is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stewed Satoimo & Beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stewed Satoimo & Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stewed Satoimo & Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stewed Satoimo & Beef is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Stewed Satoimo & Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
‘Nikujaga’ is one of the most popular Japanese home-cooked dishes. There are many variations. Potato can be replaced with Satoimo (small Taro) and meat can be chunky rather than thinly sliced. Today I added Oyster Sauce. If you like the traditional flavour, use extra Soy Sauce.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Stewed Satoimo & Beef:
- 1 bag (400 g) Frozen Satoimo (Small Taro) *you can use fresh Satoimo if you prefer, peel and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 thumb-size Ginger *cut into fine strips
- 500 g Beef Steak *cut into chunky bite-size pieces
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
Steps to make to make Stewed Satoimo & Beef
- I recommend to precook Frozen Satoimo in the microwave to achieve meltingly creamy texture. Place Frozen Satoimo in a heat-proof dish, add water to half cover the ‘Satoimo’. Cook in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Turn them over and cook another 2 minutes OR until completely thawed.
- Place all the Sauce ingredients in a pot or large saucepan, and mix well. Add Satoimo and Ginger, and bring to the boil over medium high heat.
- Add Beef pieces and bring back to the boil. Remove any scum on the surface. Cut baking paper into a size slightly smaller than the pot’s diameter, and place it directly onto Satoimo and Beef, and you don’t need to cover with a lid. Cook over medium high until sauce thickens and Satoimo are soft.
- Remove the baking paper, then cook occasionally shaking the pot to toss and roll Satoimo and Beef until the sauce is almost gone.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make simple changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however only if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Homemade Stewed Satoimo & Beef. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!