Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I was thinking of a recipe using green bell pepper then found some sliced beef for grilling, so I decided to make this !
Make sure to keep the meat covered in potato starch separate while frying so they don't clump!
Cut the meat and vegetables into the same size as possible. For 2 to 3 servings. Recipe by Sarami19
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu):
- 8 slice Sliced beef for grilling
- 1 tsp ☆ Sake
- 1 tsp ☆ Soy sauce
- 1 ☆ Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Katakuriko
- 90 grams Boiled bamboo shoot
- 2 Green bell pepper
- 2 cm Tubed garlic
- 2 cm Prepared ginger paste in tube
- 1/2 tbsp 〇 Sake
- 1/2 tbsp 〇 Soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp 〇 Sugar
- 1 〇 Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Using potatoes instead of bamboo shoot
- 2 Potatoes
Instructions to make to make Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu)
- Cut the meat in 5 mm strips, and rub in the ☆ ingredients to season it. Mix all the 〇 ingredients in advance.
- Cut the green bell pepper vertically, take out the seeds and the white part then cut it into thin 5mm strips. Cut the bamboo shoots into about the same size as well.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan and heat. Coat the meat from Step 1 with katakuriko and stir fry while making sure the pieces don't clump together. Remove from the pan when the meat is about 80% cooked.
- Wash the pan and heat 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic and ginger. Then add the bamboo shoots and then the bell peppers.
- Add the meat from Step 3 back in and then add the 〇 ingredients around the edge of the pan. Mix together swiftly, dish it up and then it's ready!
- Potato version: If you're using potatoes instead of bamboo shoots…..
- …after Step 1, wash the potatoes, peel the skin and slice into 5 mm slices. Then further cut it into about 5 mm strips and soak in water (not listed).
- Cut the green bell pepper vertically into half, take out the seeds and the white part then cut it into thin 5mm wide strips.
- Continue the recipe normally from Step 3. Drain the potatoes from Step 8 with a colander, then complete Steps 4 & 5 and you're good to go!
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them but just if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and easy lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Homemade Stir Fried Beef and Peppers (Chinjao Rosu). Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!