Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg is 2 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
It is quite common that people struggle to use up a whole Iceberg Lettuce. You can’t eat Lettuce Salad day after day. I know many people never use it for cooking, but I often use it for soup and stir-fry, even for fried rice. Here is a very simple stir-fry dish you can try. It is easy to eat 1/2 of the whole Lettuce by two of you.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg:
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce *Today it weighed 230g
- 3 Eggs
- Salt & White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oil *I used Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) *OR Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper as required *I added about
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder OR Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make to make Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg
- Cut Lettuce into chunky pieces. Finely chop Spring Onion. Whisk Eggs in a small bowl and season with Salt & White Pepper. Prepare everything before you start cooking.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan over hight heat, cook Eggs quickly just like cooking ‘Scrambled Eggs’. Transfer to the bowl that you used to whisk the Eggs OR a plate.
- Add a small amount Sesame Oil to the pan and stir-fry Lettuce. Add Sake (Rice Wine) as it creates steam and it helps cooking process, and it also adds Umami.
- Add Salt, White Pepper and Chicken Bouillon Powder, and stir. Return the Egg, and stir to combine.
- Place in a serving plate, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them however just if you master some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Stir-fried Iceberg Lettuce & Egg. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!