Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I prefer this over any takeout! So quick and flavorful!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- 6 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine (saki)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp fresh grated garlic
- 1 lb beef steak
- 1 lb fresh sugar snap peas
Steps to make to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas
- In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Thinly slice steak. Partially freezing the steak will make it easier to slice thinly. I usually use a chuck flatiron steak, but have also used a round steak or sirloin steak. Use whatever you prefer.
- Clean and stem the sugar snap peas. You can use snow peas if you prefer.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to boil stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve immediately over brown or white rice
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet only if you understand some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and simple lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!