Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
First time trying this, turned out great!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice:
- 6 medium/large bell peppers (whatever color you prefer)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked white long grain rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp black pepper, divided
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- 2 cup favorite spaghetti sauce (optional)
Steps to make to make Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cut tops off of peppers and clean out seeds and membranes. Place in a large deep pot and cover with hot water. Add half of salt to water. Place on stove, bring up to a boil and then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and place aside.
- Make rice according to directions on package
- Place butter and olive oil in a large skillet, over medium heat. Add celery and onion. Saute until translucent (5 min). Add canned tomatoes and tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and half of pepper.
- Simmer tomato mixture for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, cooked rice,egg, Worcestershire, rest of the salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of tomato mixture to meat mix. Stir to combine.
- Place peppers in a big enough deep pan. (I used a 9x13x2 inches) Spoon mixture into peppers, top with remaining tomato mixture.
- Place in oven for 45-55 minutes, if you would like add mozzarella cheese to the tops 20 min before finished.
- I added extra of my favorite spaghetti sauce to the bottom, cause I like lots of sauce!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Stuffed Peppers with Beef and Rice. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!