Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef estimated approx 1 hour 15 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef:
- 4 Red/yellow bell pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white onion
- 3/4 cup fresh cherry tomatos
- 3/4 cup Jasmine white rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 paprika
- 1 garlic powder
- 2 cup water (for cooking rice)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bread crumbs
Instructions to make to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!)
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well
- Spoon mixture into the peppers
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!