Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
When I found Sausages and a large head of Cabbage in the fridge, I decided to make Cabbage Rolls using those Sausages. It was super easy to make and even my daughter, who usually doesn’t eat Sausages, enjoyed the dish. The sausages that I used were ‘Lamb With Leek & Thyme Sausages’, so I used Thyme for seasoning the sauce. Use whatever herbs of your choice and good quality Sausages for this dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls:
- 8 large Cabbage Leaves
- 8 Sausages *uncooked, about 80g each
- 2 cups Chicken / Beef / Vegetable Stock
- 1 can (400 g) Diced OR Crushed Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Herbs of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Parsley *finely chopped
Steps to make to make Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls
- Boil water in a large saucepan or pot over high heat. Cook cabbage leaves for 2 to 3 minutes, drain, cool with cold water, and drain well.
- Trim thick vein of each leaf to thin (OR cut it off). Place 1 leaf on a flat surface and place 1 Sausage, casing removed, along the base of the leaf. Roll up the leaf, folding in sides, to enclose filling. Secure with a toothpick if required. Repeat with remaining leaves.
- Heat the stock in a large & deep frying pan or pot over medium-high heat. Place cabbage rolls in a single layer. Pour over Tomato, bring to the simmer. Reduce the heat to low, cover with lid, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid, season with Salt & Pepper and cook 5 to 10 more minutes until the sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however only if you master some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Super Easy Sausage Cabbage Rolls. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!