Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I have shared a variety of super easy dishes that you can cook with a can of Tuna. Here is a new one! The other day, when I had a cold, I wanted to eat Rice Soup, but we had run out of Rice! The fridge was nearly empty! I only found Italian Arborio Rice and a few cans of Tuna in the pantry. I decided to cook Tuna Risotto, what else? As I was unwell, I could’t bother to stand there and keep stirring it. So I mixed everything in a saucepan and just simmered for 15 to 20 minutes. The result was really good and I quickly took a photo of it. Now I am sharing how I cooked it. You got to try this dish. Super simple, super easy, very cheap, and it was delicious with Lemon Juice, that’s important.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto:
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 cup (*180ml cup) Arborio Rice
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) OR Dry White Wine *optional
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 can (95 g) Tuna *I used Tuna in Springwater
- Salt *I used salted Chicken Stock and unsalted Tuna, and added 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- *Note: If Chicken Stock is salted and Tuna is also salted, you might need to add no Salt
- Lemon *IMPORTANT!
Instructions to make to make Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto
- In a large saucepan, heat Oil, and cook Onion and Garlic over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add Rice, and stir to combine.
- Add Sake (OR White Wine) and Stock, and Salt as required, then add Tuna with the liquid OR oil in the tin, cover with a lid, and bring to the simmer.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes OR until the liquid is almost disappeared on the surface.
- When the Rice is cooked, carefully stir to achieve creamy texture. Season with Salt if only required. Sprinkle with some freshly ground Black Pepper, drizzle with Lemon Juice, and enjoy.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them however only if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Super Easy Tuna & Lemon Risotto. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!