Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews is 1 Portion. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews estimated approx Total 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Quick, Simple, Healthy & Delicious!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews:
- 1 Medium Chicken Fillet
- 1/4 Diced Fresh Pineapple
- 1/2 Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Handful Green Beans
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium Green Chilli
- 1 cm Piece of Fresh Ginger
- 150 g Wok Ready Noodles
- 25 g Salted Cashews
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- For the sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 tbsp Cold Tap Water
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Soft Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
Instructions to make to make Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews
- This dish is all about the Prep. Get your ingredients organised and you'll be ready to Wok!
- Take a bowl and a good pair of kitchen scissors and cut up the Chicken Fillet in to 2-3 cm chunks.
- Now Dice up the Pineapple and put in to a bowl until ready to use. I use around 1/4 to 1/3 per person depending on the size of the fruit.
- Peel and thinly slice the Carrots, no thicker than 2mm and put in to a jug with Boiling Water to soften slightly.
- Slice the Pepper lengthways, removing the seeds and put in to another bowl with the Green Beans, as they will have the same cooking time.
- To make the Sauce, in a bowl, mix together the Cornflour and Cold Water until smooth and then simply add all of the other Ingredients and stir until combined. This should be a pink/orange colour!
- Lastly, cut the Red Onion in to Wedges, thinly slice the Chilli and Garlic and slice the Ginger lengthways in to 1mm thick pieces…. Now we're ready to Wok!
- Add 2 tbsp of Olive Oil to your Wok and 1 tbsp to a non stick frying pan, turning both on to a medium/high heat.
- Add the Cashews to the Frying Pan and once the Oil in the Wok is hot, add the Chicken.
- After 2-3 minutes, once the Chicken is sealed, throw in the Onion, Garlic, Chilli and Ginger and stir in to the Chicken. Now drain the Carrots and add to wok.
- After another couple of minutes add the Pineapple, Pepper and Green Beans.
- By now your Cashews should have begun to take on some colour… Keep your eye on them, making sure they don't burn, stirring and taking off heat if necessary.
- Empty your bowl of Sauce in to the Wok and stir so that all the Ingredients are coated.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, adding a splash of water as Sauce thickens.
- Whilst the Sauce cooks and thickens add your Noodles to the Cashews and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, adding a splash of water, until cooked.
- Now your Sauce should be nicely thickened and your Ingredients beautifully coated… You're ready to serve!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more components or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you do not need to learn them yet just if you master some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and very easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Favorite Sweet and Sour Chicken with Noodles and Cashews. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!