Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Sweet and sour pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and sour pork is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sweet and sour pork is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sweet and sour pork, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sweet and sour pork delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sweet and sour pork is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Sweet and sour pork using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Sweet and sour pork:
- 250 g pork or chicken, diced
- 25 g butter
- 1 large onion
- 500 g tinned pineapple pieces (1 big tin or 2 smaller ones)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 juice (orange, tropical etc)
- Egg fried rice
- Cooked rice
- 1 medium onion
- 2 rashers bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Peas (optional)
Steps to make to make Sweet and sour pork
- Drain juice from pineapple and top up with juice until you have 300ml of liquid, add 200ml of water
- Put sugar and cornflour in bowl, add a little of the juice mixture and mix. This will make a wet paste with hopefully no lumps. When done add the rest of the juice and mix again
- Chop onion and fry slowly with butter.
- Cut meat into small pieces and add to onions. Seal the meat. Once done, add the juice mixture and season
- Bring to the boil then add pineapple.
- Simmer at least 3/4 hour or 1 1/2 hours in oven, medium heat.
- When you have 15min left on the sauce, cook rice
- If you are adding peas then cook them now
- While the rice is cooking, finely chop the onions and fry with the oil in frying pan
- Cut bacon into 2cm pieces and fry with onions
- Add cooked rice (and peas) to bacon and onion and mix.
- Make hole in middle and pour in two beaten eggs. Gradually scramble and mix with rice
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Serve the rice and sauce together.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Sweet and sour pork. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!