Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Teriyaki Beef Donburi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Beef Donburi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Teriyaki Beef Donburi is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Teriyaki Beef Donburi, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Teriyaki Beef Donburi delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Teriyaki Beef Donburi is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Teriyaki Beef Donburi estimated approx 45 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Teriyaki Beef Donburi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is a beautiful vibrant and fresh bowl of loveliness that'll put a smile on your face. Comforting yet healthy and full of goodness. Here I've used a premade Teriyaki sauce for convenience. The beef is prepared in such a way that it'll be nice and tender go eat.
#teriyaki #beefteriyaki #donburi #vegetables #carrot #springonion #rice #pakchoi #healthy #onerecipeonetree
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Teriyaki Beef Donburi:
- 250 g white/wild rice blend, precooked and set aside,
- 160 g medallion beef steak,
- 1 tbsp decent Teriyaki sauce, I used Lee Kum Lee brand,
- Half a carrot, cut into very thin long batons,
- Half a green bell pepper, cut into thin long batons,
- Half a Pak choi, very ends of white stalks trimmed off,
- Half a red chilli cut into thin rings, seeds removed,
- 1 spring onion, chopped finely,
- 1 tsp nigella seeds, (to garnish),
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Salt to season,
- 1 dash water, plus a bowl of cold water,
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Spray coconut oil
Instructions to make to make Teriyaki Beef Donburi
- First prep the beef by laying some cling film over it on a chopping board then smashing it thinner using either a rolling pin or mallet. Using a really sharp knife, and working against the grain of the meat, slice it into thin slices holding the blade at a 45 degree angle. Trim off any fat.
- Create a slurry by combining the cornflour with a bowl of cold water and then lay the beef strips into it so they're submerged fully. Set aside and leave for 30 minutes. This process will tenderise the meat.
- Boil some water and add it to a small-medium saucepan and add the Pak choi to blanche it gently. Heat a wok over a high heat and spray the base liberally with Coconut oil. Once nice and hot add in the beef strips and the whites of the spring onion plus half of the red chilli. Stir fry until the juices of the meat come out and the excess cornflour which will thicken and coat the beef lightly. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Next add in the light soy and fry for 30 seconds whilst stirring. Add a dash of water in and turn the heat down slightly and bring to a simmer. Once the water has reduced by half add in 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce and toss to coat the beef. Turn off the heat and leave to keep warm whilst you assemble the donburi. Remove the Pak choi from the hot water and pat dry gently with kitchen towel.
- First add in the cooked rice, then the Pak choi on the side, followed by the pepper and carrots. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce to the warm beef in the wok now and toss together again to glaze the meat. Add the beef to the centre middle of the bowl. Scatter over the spring onion greens, red chilli and garnish with a few nigella seeds. Eat and enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them but just if you understand some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Speedy Teriyaki Beef Donburi. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!