Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Beef & Watercress Salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef & Watercress Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef & Watercress Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Watercress Salad, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Watercress Salad delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Watercress Salad is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef & Watercress Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Peppery Watercress, which has slightly Wasabi-like flavour, goes so well with Beef. I recommend to cook Beef medium rare or rare just like Beef Tataki. Enjoy this dish with nice wine or chilled beer! Cold Sake or Shōchū are also great. (Needless to say, you can enjoy this dish without alcoholic drinks.)
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef & Watercress Salad:
- 500 g Fresh Beef Fillet or Steak(s)
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Watercress *about 150g (OR more)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sake (OR Rice Wine)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar *optional
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Sugar
Instructions to make to make Beef & Watercress Salad
- Sprinkle Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper and grate Garlic onto the Beef, and massage well.
- Heat a frying pan (heavy-based pan preferred) over medium-high heat and cook Beef. I recommend to cook Beef medium rare or rare just like ‘Beef Tataki’.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes. While the beef is resting, make dressing.
- Add Sake (OR Rice Wine) to the pan and stir, add all the other dressing ingredients, and mix well. The sweetness and sourness of the dressing are up to your preference. Alter the amount of Vinegar and Sugar.
- Wash Watercress, pick sprigs and cut the stems short.
- Slice the beef thinly.
- Combine Watercress, Beef and the dressing in a large bowl, and serve immediately.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Beef & Watercress Salad. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!