Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 estimated approx 30 min.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
To take part in Cookpad’s Wonky Autumn Challenge🍂 . Here is my Thai red curry with pumpkin and chicken. It’s so delicious with spicy, sweet and salty flavour from the curry and pumpkin. In Thailand we love cooking pumpkin in curries, stir fried or even make desserts. I will put more pumpkin recipes on later too. Here I bought this pumpkin in the vegetable store. It has marks and a bit misshapen but it’s imperfectly delicious 😋 🎃 🍛!!! I also picked my homegrown Thai basil from my garden too 🌿
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- 200-250 g cut up pumpkin or butternut squash
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fishsauce
- 1 handful Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of)
- 100 g chicken, sliced in strips
- 1 big red chilli, slices
- 1 handful green bean
- You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot
Instructions to make to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size.
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well.
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well.
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar.
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage.
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off.
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you do not need to learn them however just if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!