Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I recreated a delicious Tokyo-style red gyuudon that I had in Ueno.
None. Recipe by Cooking S Papa
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl:
- 600 grams Thinly sliced beef
- 4 servings Cooked rice
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 medium Onion
- 4 eggs Onsen tamago (soft poached egg)
- Sukiyaki Sauce
- 280 ml Dashi stock
- 60 ml Mirin
- 60 ml Sake
- 80 ml Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Gyuudon (white)
- 5 grams Butter
- 1 Shredded nori seaweed
- Gyuudon (red)
- 1 Spicy miso
- 1 Chili threads
- Deluxe Spicy Miso
- 1/2 tsp Doubanjiang
- 2 tbsp Gochujang
- 1/2 tsp Tianmianjiang
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 clove Grated garlic
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock granules
Steps to make to make Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl
- First make the soft poached eggs. Wash the room temperature eggs and place into a plastic bag. Place into the rice cooker with the already cooked rice. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Make the deluxe spicy miso. Combine all of the ingredients, let sit for 10 minutes and it's done.
- Make the sukiyaki sauce. Pour the sake and mirin into a pot and turn on the heat. Once the alcohol has cooked off, add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. It's done.
- Cut the onion into 6-7 mm slices and separate each slice. Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and cook the onions. Once the onions have become slightly transparent, add the sukiyaki sauce. Bring it to a boil and then add the beef.
- Lower the heat to medium and cook for no less than 3 minutes. Cook thoroughly. Even though it's beef, if it's not cooked enough there is still a risk of food poisoning.
- Top the bowls of rice with the beef. Break a soft poached egg into the center of the beef and sprinkle with threaded chili pepper around the egg.
- This completes the red gyuudon.
- Place butter next to the egg and top with shredded nori, this completes the white gyuudon.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for novices you do not need to discover them yet only if you master some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!