Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) is 6 serves. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
#Vietnamese #vietnamesefood #asianfood #asian #cooking #dinner #lunch #mincegroundbeef #mincepork #sesameseeds #bbqsauce #chinesefivespice #goldensyrup #lemongrass #betelleaves #bambooskewers #cookpadrecipe #bolalot #vietnameserecipe #delicious #homecooking #vietnameseherbs #nouccham #ricenoodle
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot):
- 1 kg minced ground beef
- 200 g mince pork
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup mince shallot
- 1/4 c finely chopped lemongrass
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp chinese five spice
- 500 g large round betel leaves
- 40 x 20 cm bamboo skewers
Steps to make to make Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot)
- Mix the meats, sesame seeds, salt and pepper, bbq sauce, chinese five spice, golden syrup and lemongrass together in a large mixing bowl and combine well. Squeezing and working the mixture well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Form sausage shaped rolls of mixture, about 2 fingers thick (and about the same width as a betel leaf). Place a betel leaf in the palm of one hand, with the stalk facing away from you, green shiny side down.
- Place one mince meat sausage at the stalk end and roll tightly into a roll.
- Skewer 5 rolls onto each bamboo stick and chargrill over medium low heat, turning so that they cook evenly. Prick with a skewer after turning the first time to allow the heat to penetrate. It should take around 5-6 minutes per side to cook. Rest for a minutes before serving.
- Serve with Vietnamese herbs, rice noodle and Nouc cham dipping sauce.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes promptly. As for basic food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them but only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Quick Vietnamese beef wrapped in betel leaf (Bo La Lot). Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!