Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Wombok Creamy Stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wombok Creamy Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Wombok Creamy Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Wombok Creamy Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Wombok Creamy Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Wombok Creamy Stew is 4 to 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Wombok Creamy Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
It’s Spring in Melbourne but we are having many cold days. On an unusual cold day like today, I want warm soup or stew. My ‘Wombok Stew’ is very comforting and delicious, yet so easy to prepare. Sometimes I add carrots and potatoes. Creamed corn is another good addition, too.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Wombok Creamy Stew:
- 1/2 Wombok
- 2-4 slices Bacon
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cups Soup Stock *Chicken or Vegetable
- Bay Leaf 1
- 1-2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese *grated
- 30 g Butter about
- 3 tablespoons Plain Flour
- Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make to make Wombok Creamy Stew
- Place Butter in a small bowl, cover and heat in microwave at medium power to melt. Add Plain Flour and mix well to make paste. You can do this process using a saucepan.
- Wash Wombok and cut about 2cm width. Cut Bacon about 2cm width.
- Heat Oil in a pot over medium heat, cook bacon slightly, then add thick parts of Wombok. When the thick parts of Wombok started softening, add the rest of the Wombok and cook for a few minutes.
- Add Soup Stock and Bay Leaf. When Wombok are tender, add Milk and Parmesan, then Salt & Pepper to taste. Do not boil, just keep simmering.
- Add some soup from the pot to the butter mixture and mix to thin the paste, then add this butter mixture to the stew. Gently stir until the soup is thickened.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to learn them yet just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Make Ultimate Wombok Creamy Stew. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!