Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I used to stir-fry the potatoes and the beef. I wanted to rearrange it and when I opened the fridge, I saw the salted konbu seaweed. I added it and it was so delicious. That's how this recipe was made.
The key is the salted konbu seaweed! Recipe by Mikizoucchi
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu:
- 200 grams Thinly sliced beef
- 6 medium Potatoes (spring potatoes are OK)
- 1 dash Green onion (thinly cut round slices)
- 15 grams Shio-kombu
- 1 as required Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 for fragrance Sesame oil
Instructions to make to make Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces.
- Julienne the potatoes, soak in water for 5 ~ 10 minutes, and drain in a sieve.
- Place the potatoes in a heatproof bowl, and microwave for about 1 ~ 2 minutes (Make sure you cover with plastic wrap or a lid.)
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and drizzle sesame oil for flavour if you want. Add the beef, and stir-fry.
- When the meat changes colour, add the potatoes, and continue stir-frying.
- When they are soft and wilted, add the salted konbu seaweed, and mix well. Adjust the flavour with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve on a plate, sprinkle the thinly sliced green onion, and it's done.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Beef and Potato Stir-Fry with Shio-Konbu. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!