How to Make Super Quick Homemade Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
‘Mazegohan’ is a Japanese rice dish. Rice and other ingredients are cooked separately and mixed together. This is a Korean inspired ‘Mazegohan’ that I used Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) for seasoning. It’s spicy but only slightly. You might be interested in Japanese flavoured ‘Asian Mushroom Mazegohan’ and ‘Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan’.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- About 200g Asian Mushrooms of your choice
- *Note: Today I used 6 Shiitake Mushrooms, 100g Shimeji and 80g Enoki
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 250 g Beef Steak *thinly sliced
- Salt *OR extra Soy Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *alter the amount to suit your taste
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
Instructions to make to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang
- Wash Rice and cook as normal.
- Thinly slice Beef Steak and cut into bite-size pieces. Slice Shiitake. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and Enoki, tear OR cut into smaller pieces. *Note: All Mushrooms need to be cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the Rice is cooked, start cooking Beef. Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook Beef pieces. When cooked, add Mushrooms, but do not add Enoki yet as Enoki can be cooked very quickly.
- When Mushrooms are cooked, add Enoki, add the sauce, and stir to combine. Add the mixture to the cooked Rice and gently mix to combine. Add Salt OR extra Soy Sauce if required.
- Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and serve. *Note: You may wish to add some Kimchi as well.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple changes to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you do not require to learn them but just if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!