Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker is 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker estimated approx 15 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Always a family favorite in the fall and winter months.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker:
- 1 lb stew meat
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 1 can tomato paste or stew starter
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 envelope stew seasoning
- 1 can corn
- can green beans
- 1 can peas
Steps to make to make Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker
- Heat 2 tbs of oil over medium heat
- Add flour and beef to a gallon sized bag and shake until well coated
- Add floured beef to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Stir until browned.
- Meanwhile chop the onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes. Then add to the slow cooker.
- Next the beef should be done. Pour the cooked beef over the veggies.
- Return the skillet to the stove and deglaze the pan with all the crunchy bits with the beef broth.
- Add the tomato paste or stew starter and the Italian season and a little pepper and a pinch or salt.
- Pour it over the beef and veggies. Add stew seasoning packet and stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4hrs.
- The last 20 minutes you can add canned or frozen veggies such and corn, peas, or green beans. Whatever you like.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make easy modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to learn them but only if you understand some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!