Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Chicken pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken pie is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken pie estimated approx 45 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Chicken pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
With mushrooms & carrots
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chicken pie:
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25 g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 280 g diced chicken
- 100 ml water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 150 g creme fraiche
- 90 g Bacon lardons
Steps to make to make Chicken pie
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and preheat your oven to 200°C
- Peel the potatoes and slice into slim rounds. Pop the potatoes into a pan of boiling water and cook until soft
- Peel and thinly slice the onion. Finley slice the mushrooms, and chop the carrots and the chunks (no need to peel)
- Put the breadcrumbs into a bowl, add olive oil and season with salt and pepper then stir together
- Add the chicken to a frying pan and cook until brown (6-7 mins). Season with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked transfer the chicken to a bowl and leave the side. Add a drizzle more oil to the pan along with the onion and carrot. Cook until slightly softened (4-5 mins)
- Stir in the mushrooms & bacon lardons, then cook everything together until the mushrooms are browned (4-5 mins). Add the garlic stir and cook for one min.
- Pour in the water and add the chicken stock. Bring to the boil then add the crème fraîche. Cook for a further to 4 minutes.
- Once the sauce has reduced return the chicken to the frying pan.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to an oven proof dish and topped with the cooked potato slices
- Sprinkle over your breadcrumbs and season with black pepper
- Add the oven proof dish to the top shelf of oven until the top is golden brown (10-12 mins)
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them yet just if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and simple lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Make Homemade Chicken pie. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!