Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Creamy Paprika Beef
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Creamy Paprika Beef. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Paprika Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Paprika Beef is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Creamy Paprika Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy Paprika Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy Paprika Beef is 2-3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Creamy Paprika Beef estimated approx 1 hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Creamy Paprika Beef using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This simple dish keeps the beef the star of the show, the creamy yet light smoky paprika sauce with just a hint of thyme and garlic is very morish! This one makes a lovely family meal that everyone will enjoy.
#smokedpaprika #paprika #greekyogurt #beef #creamy #bellpepper #onion #garlic #hob #saucepan #family #simple #healthy #comforting #dinner #carrot #beefstock #stock #thyme #herby #yogurt
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Creamy Paprika Beef:
- 400 g diced beef,
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced,
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin rounds,
- 1 onion, sliced,
- 4 heaped tbsp natural Greek yogurt,
- 2 tsp smoked paprika,
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced finely,
- 1 tbsp tomato puree paste,
- 1 tbsp plain flour,
- 500 ml beef stock,
- A few sprigs thyme, woody stalks discarded, leaves removed,
- Salt and pepper to season,
- 1 tbsp vegetable/rapeseed oil for frying
Instructions to make to make Creamy Paprika Beef
- Add the cooking oil to a large saucepan. Warm over a medium high heat. Add in the beef plus the flour. Mix together and fry until browned on all sides. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrot and the onions. Fry for around 4 minutes then
add the tomato paste and the smoked paprika. Stir through.
Next add in the garlic. Fry until fragrant, this should only take around 20-30 seconds, ensure you don't burn the garlic or it'll taste bitter.
- Pour in the beef stock. Bring to a simmer. Add the thyme leaves and bell peppers. Stir through. Simmer for about 45-50 minutes until the beef is tender and the sauce has reduced down, add a dash of water if needed whilst it simmers if it becomes too dry – you want to be left with a thick gravy.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for a minute. Add the yogurt and fold through until the sauce becomes creamy. Serve up and enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them however just if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Creamy Paprika Beef. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!