Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Easy steak pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy steak pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy steak pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy steak pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy steak pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy steak pie is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Easy steak pie estimated approx 3 hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Easy steak pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
A delicious pie with very little preparation time and very easy to make.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Easy steak pie:
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 500 g steak pieces
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 beef stock cubes mixed with 600ml boiling water
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 375 g ready to roll puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Steps to make to make Easy steak pie
- To make the filling, heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Heat half the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the meat really well in batches, then set aside. Add the onions adding a drizzle more oil, then cook on a low heat for 5 mins until coloured.
- Scatter over the flour, stirring until the flour turns brown. Tip the meat and any juices back into the pan along with the ketchup and give it all a good stir. Pour over the stock, season, and bring to a simmer then cover with a lid and put in the oven for about 2 hrs, until the meat is tender. The filling can be made up to three days ahead and chilled or frozen for up to three months.
- To make the pie, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the filling into a 24-26cm rimmed pie dish and brush the rim of the dish with some yolk. Unravel the pastry, drape over the dish and use a knife to trim and press the edges against the side of the dish. Re-roll your trimmings to make a decoration if you like. Brush the pie heavily with egg yolk. Make a few little slits in the centre of the pie and bake for 40 mins until golden. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you understand some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Easy steak pie. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!