Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Halloween Zombie Bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Halloween Zombie Bento is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Halloween Zombie Bento is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Halloween Zombie Bento, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Halloween Zombie Bento delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Halloween Zombie Bento is 1 Bento. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Halloween Zombie Bento using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
In the Halloween season last year, I made ‘Zombie Cookies’. It was great fun making those Zombie faces with cookie dough. This year, I decided to make Zombie Bento (a packed lunch). This Bento has been inspired by ’Chicken Soboro Don’. I used Beef Mince instead of Chicken Mince, but you can use other Minced Meat or Canned Salmon, or etc. Actually, you can pack whatever you like. The main element is the Zombie face. This can be a great family activity.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Halloween Zombie Bento:
- 1 serving Cooked Rice
- 1 Boiled Egg *cut in half
- 1/8 sheet Nori (Seaweed Sheet)
- 1 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds *ground, you can use Furikake (Rice Sprinkles) instead
- 1/2 teaspoon Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce *mixed with Ketchup
- 100 g Beef Mince *OR Pork Mince, Chicken Mince, Canned Salmon, etc
- 1-2 Shiitake *optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Spinach Goma-ae
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
Steps to make to make Halloween Zombie Bento
- Today I packed Soboro above the face and Spinach Goma-ae below the face. You can pack whatever you like. Teriyaki Chicken is quite nice.
- To make Soboro, heat a small amount Oil in a small frying pan, cook Beef Mince (OR other minced meat or flaked fish) and sliced Shiitake, and season with Sugar and Soy Sauce.
- To make Spinach Goma-ae, heat a small amount Oil in a small frying pan, cook Baby Spinach, and season with Sugar, Soy Sauce and Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Place Cooked Rice in the centre of a container leaving some room above and below. Use a wet teaspoon to sculpt the face. Place Egg for eyes and create shadow with ground Black Sesame Seeds.
- Cut out Nori sheet and decorate eyes, nose and mouth. I also used a mixture of Ketchup and Soy Sauce to decorate the mouth.
- Fill the rooms with Soboro and Spinach Goma-ae (OR other food of your choice).
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit basically hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Halloween Zombie Bento. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!