Recipe of Favorite Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The term swiss, simply means to tenderize tough cuts of meat. Just a good inexpensive, comfort type food.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks:
- 1 Pound Tenderized Beef Cube Steak
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (to fry steaks in)
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
Instructions to make to make Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks
- In a shallow bowl,, mix together flour and seasoning salt. Dredge cube steaks in flour mixture, and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium high neat. When oil is hot enough fry steaks for 5 – 4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Place steaks on paper towels when finished, to drain.
- Pour out all but 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in frying pan. Over medium high heat, cook onion slices until slightly caramelized.(5-7 minutes) Add garlic during the last minute. This step is purely optional.
- In a separate bowl, mix warm water and corn starch until well combined. Add in the next 7 in ingredients and mix together.
- Place steaks in the frying pan with the onions and garlic. Pour wet mixture over the steaks. Simmer over medium low heat for 30-40 minutes, or until steaks are tender. Serve with plenty of the pan sauce on the side. Enjoy
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however just if you master some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and very easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!