Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Balance all the deep fried goodies for iftar with a flavourful beef congee. 😊
The congee serves around 8, and can easily be saved and frozen for the future.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee:
- 3 cups long grain rice
- 1.5 tsp methi seeds
- 4 garlic gloves, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced
- 6.5 cups water
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 small tomato or 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk powder
- 2 tsp congee masala
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato
- 700 g beef
- 1 tsp mana masala
Instructions to make to make Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee
- After washing the long grain rice, add the 1.5 tsp methi seeds, 1 stick cinnamon, sliced ginger chunks and garlic into your pot. Add 6.5 cups of water and cook for 35 minutes in a rice cooker.
- While that's cooking, chop your 700g beef into bite size pieces. Add in 1.5 tsp salt, a chopped tomato, 1 tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp mana masala. Place in pressure cooker and let cook for 5 whistles.
- Once your rice is done, remove the cinnamon stick and chunks of ginger. This is the part where you can separate into portions if you're making the congee for two days. (Optional) If you have extra beef stock, pour 1 cup of it for each day's portion.
- Once your beef is done, add its broth to each portion of congee in equal amounts. Mix the congee well.
- Dilute 10 tbsp of coconut milk powder in 2 cups of water into a thin consistency. Then mix into your rice and incorporate well.
- Put this on the stove and let it simmer on medium heat. Then mix 5 tbsp milk powder in 1 cup water and add that to the congee.
- Finally, add 2 tsp congee masala as it bubbles and turn off the stove. 😊
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them but just if you master some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!