Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Mapo Tofu my style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mapo Tofu my style is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mapo Tofu my style is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mapo Tofu my style, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mapo Tofu my style delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Mapo Tofu my style using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Mapo tofu is originally from Szechuan province. But I can’t eat too spicy, so I reduce the Szechuan pepper and chilli amount. Make sure you have rice ready to eat with this dish 😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mapo Tofu my style:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200 g beef mince
- 1/2 head Garlic chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons Szechuan pepper powder
- 1.5 tablespoons chilli bean paste
- 50 ml rice wine for cooking
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 50 ml sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 500 ml Water
- 500 g firm tofu
- 1.5 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 10 ml sesame oil
- 2 sprigs spring onion chopped
- as needed Salt&pepper&msg
Instructions to make to make Mapo Tofu my style
- Chop garlic, slice spring onion, dice tofu.
- Preheat the pan, add vegetable oil and beef mince. Stir fry the mince until brown colour. Add garlic, Szechuan pepper powder and chill bean paste. Stir fry until the smell come out.
- Add rice wine, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce,water into pan and let it boil. Put salt and pepper (even chicken powder or MSG) to season to your taste. And then gently add in tofu, make sure enough liquid to almost cover tofu, can add more water if needed. And let it boil first then turn to simmer for 20mins.
- Put 50ml water into tapioca flour and mix it well, pour into the simmering tofu,it will be thicken straight away. Let it cook for just boil (around 30seconds) then turn off the fire, add spring onion and sesame oil. Then plate it and it’s ready!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them yet only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Perfect Mapo Tofu my style. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!