How to Prepare Favorite Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
For a while I struggled with pricing my meatpies. Not for the pure pricing difficulty but for the need to make them cheap yet packed with flavor. I didn't think that I could achieve flavor for cheap, then I thought about how my grandmother did not have a lot of access to some of the condiments we have today. How cooking to her was just about using the right pot and correct heat. With that in mind I came up with two meatpie recipes, different for the kind of ingredients used mostly and also the pricing. The one that I share here is the simplest, and it uses the cheapest ingredients for the most flavor. I hope you enjoy! #MyCookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip:
- 250 g flour
- 100 g cubed cold butter (not too hard)
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar (very optional)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup very cold water
- 2 eggs (one for the dough and one as eggwash)
- Sauce Thickener or Roux
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Pie Filling
- 200 g minced beef
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Fresh chillies (i.e. habañero/kambuzi chili pepper)
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1 cubed carrot
- 1 golden potato cubed
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp mild Rajah curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- to taste Salt
- Sour mayonnaise dip
Instructions to make to make Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip
- Begin by making the ROUX: Heat butter in a saucepan. As is melts and starts bubbling, add the flour and stir continuously until lightly browned. Set aside to cool
- To make the FILLING: Heat up oil on medium and sautee the onions until fragrant and soft. Stir in the chilli peppers
- Add the beef and break up huge lumps of mince as it cooks. Add seasoning, close lid and cook until no longer pink (5 to 10minutes)
- Add carrots, green bell peppers, and carrots, stir to incorporate followed by water. Simmer for a few more minutes before stirring in the roux to thicken the sauce. Set aside to cool
- While the filling cools, make the PASTRY: Thoroughly mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Then cube your soft cold butter and rub it into the flour mixture until crumbly resembling bread crumbs
- Make a well in the crumbly mixture and pour one beaten egg into it. Mix it in but not too long
- Add cold water to the dough and form into a ball (seal with a handful of flour if the mixture feels too wet). Wrap the ball in cling firm and refrigerate for 30minutes to let come together
- While assembling the pies to your preferred shapes, preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Once all pies are assembled, beat the other egg with a teaspoon of water and use it to brush the tops of the pies before baking
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown
- To make the SOUR MAYONNAISE DIP: Follow my other recipe https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/13964541-sour-mayonnaise-dip?invite_token=PCbraJ7MESuA81hDrDYoQ15F&shared_at=1604259133
- Enjoy warm or cold with a dipping sauce of your choice or any salsa
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Meatpies and Sour mayonnaise dip. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!