Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry estimated approx 35 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
When you find yourself with excess leftover vegetables that need to be used, dethaw some beef, chicken or seafood and throw them in your Wok and serve with some warm fluffy white rice and soy sauce. This dish is always a hit in our family!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry:
- Steak And Steak Marinade And Veggies
- 1 lb Tenderloin Or Sirloin Beef [sliced against grain in thin strips]
- 1 tbsp Chinese Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sirarcha Sauce
- 1 tbsp Minced Ginger [heaping]
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce [optional]
- 2 box 32 oz Beef Broth [you will not need all]
- 1 packages 1 oz Sun Bird Beef & Brocoli Seasoning [this adds a nice caramel color]
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil Or Wok Oil
- 1 1/2 White Onions [cut in strips]
- 1 1/2 Red Or Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Each Sliced Chives And Carrot Strips
- 1 can Baby Corn And Bamboo
- 1 1/2 Green Bell Peppers
- 1 can Water Chestnuts
- 2 Crowns Of Brocoli
- 2 cup Snap Peas
- 4 cup Water
- 2 cup White Rice
Instructions to make to make Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry
- Place your dethawed Sirloin or Tenderloin in the freezer for a half an hour. This will make it much easier to slice in thin strips.
- Fill a bowl with 2 cups beef broth and all marinade seasonings except for the Cornstarch or Sesame Oil and mix together.
- Slice beef in thin strips across the grain and place in bowl to marinate in fridge for 1 hour. Stir occasionally.
- Place all vegetables in a large pot and fill with 1" – 1 1/2" of water, 1 tsp garlic powder and a little salt. Bring to a boil and turn to lower heat. Steam vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes or until brocoli looks somewhat soft. Stir occasionally. Don't over steam. You'll want a slight snap to your veggies. Drain and set to the side.
- Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with 4 tbs water and set to the side.
- In a large wok, pour in 3 tbs Sesame Oil and heat. Then add beef and all marinade.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes stirring constantly bit keep lid on add much as possible.
- If some or most of your marinade has dissipated, add 1 additional cup of your beef broth and quickly allow it to heat up.
- You'll want to start your rice at the same time as your veggies and cook your beef last.
- Once almost completely cooked, add half of your Cornstarch and mix it in to your marinade fast. Hopefully your marinade will be slightly thicker and will be able to adhere to your veggies when you're ready for them. You will know almost immediately. If not, add the other half of your Cornstarch mixture and stir quickly. If you find it's now too thick, add additional broth a little at a time and stir quickly. You don't want to overcook your meat. You will also want enough marinade to slightly coat your veggies as well.
- Now add all of your steamed veggies to the Wok and stir quickly. Cook for an additional 3 minutes stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and serve atop rice, with soy sauce and chopsticks. If cooking with Sesame Oil, there's really no need for Sesame Seeds to garnish your dish with.
- Since I have two super picky eaters in the house, I was unable to put baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo or snap peas in this specific dish but you certainly can!
- For the rice, prepare it the way the manufacture recommends. Usually, you'll rinse your rice until the water isn't cloudy then bring 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water to a boil and turn down. Keep lid on tight for 15 minutes and do not stir. Remove from heat and let it stand with the lid on for 5 more minutes undisturbed.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them however just if you master some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and simple lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!