Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak estimated approx 15mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak:
- 1 lb beef strips (preferably from a tender cut of meat)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, you can go more 1 tsp if you would like
- 2 whole dried red chilli
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tsp mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp each garlic ginger paste
- 1 tsp yoghurt
- 5 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- handful green chilli
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup each green pepper and red onion cut into chunks
Steps to make to make Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak
- Step 1- Marinate steak strips with, 1 tsp baking soda,1 tsp ground black pepper,2 whole dried red chilli, ¼ tsp garam masala,¼ tsp cumin powder,1 tsp mustard powder,3 tsp mustard oil, ½ tsp each garlic ginger paste, 1 tsp yoghurt. Marinate for an hour
- Step 2- Heat 4 tsp oil on med hi heat, 1 tsp ghee. Add 1 cup thinly sliced onion, Cook for 3 minutes. Add a handful green chilli. Cook till onions are soft and caramelized a bit, another 3 minutes
- Step 3- Add the beef, stir fry for 2 minutes, Add A splash of oil and add 3 tsp minced garlic. Garlic wont stick to the beef because of the sheen from the oil on beef. Cook for minute. Season with salt, add 1 tsp sugar to balance out the tanginess from the mustard,
- Step 4- add 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce and 1 cup each green pepper and red onion cut into chunks as finishing touch. Cook for a minute. That’s it. Enjoy !!
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them however just if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Homemade Spicy Mustard Pepper Steak. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!