Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Was looking for something to use filo pastry for. This was gorgeous, any other filo pastry recipes please comment below.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes:
- 2 chicken breasts (shredded)
- 4 filo pastry sheets
- Philadelphia cheese spread
- Hassleback potatoes
- 6 Maris Piper Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- Dash olive oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- Half tbsp salt
Steps to make to make Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes
- Personally I use frozen chicken breasts as we go through a lot of chicken. So first of I put my 2 frozen chicken breasts in the oven (you may use already cooked chicken or shredded chicken as we are going to shred the chicken anyways
- Once the chicken is cooking we will move onto the potatoes. So for this step, I slice the potatoes downward along the whole potato. I then fill these gaps with mozzarella (do this with care as the potatoes can rip all the way down which we don’t want).
- Now we are going to get a small bowl, and make our brushing coat. In this bowl I mix olive oil with oregano, rosemary, thyme and salt. I don’t tend to measure these to be honest but I would say roughly a tbsp of each. We then brush the potatoes with this mix and pop in the oven until crispy brown. Usually about 45 minutes at 190 degrees but you can vary this depending on your own oven. I sometimes leave them an extra 10 minutes to go even crispier.
- Whilst your potatoes are in the oven, we are going to get our filo pastry sheets which have already been defrosted and lay them out ready to be filled.
- Shred your chicken or take your pre-shredded chicken and mix with Philadelphia of your choice (I use the herb one) until the chicken is smothered completely by the phili.
- I am then taking a heaped spoon full of mixture into the centre of each pastry sheet, spreading evenly whatever is left over, and folding over the pastry sheets.
- Put chicken parcels in the oven for the last 20 minutes with your potatoes. Depending on how crispy you want your parcels add or take away 5-10 minutes.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make basic changes to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them yet only if you grasp some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Phili Chicken In Filo Pastry with hassleback potatoes. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!