Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is makes 6 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) estimated approx 1 hr.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Russian meat pie.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies):
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 40 ml warm water
- 1/2-1 tbspns olive oil
- 250 g minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cooked ruce
- Oil for cooking
Steps to make to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies)
- In a bowl, mix flour, yeast and salt
- Add sunflower oil and warm water, mix till smooth (add water a little at a time when the dough cleans the bowl and doesn't stick, you're there)
- Coat dough with a little oil, cover the bowl with cling film, leave in warm place for about 45 – 60 minutes
Heat oil in a pan on medium to high heat, add meat and heat till cooked through. Cook rice at the same time.
- Once dough has more or less doubled in size, place on floured surface and knead for 1-2 minutes
Flatten into circular shape and cut into 6 equal pieces like a pizza (Hint: a pizza cutter is the easiest thing to use)
Roll each segment into a ball.
- To make the pies, take a ball of dough and flatten with your hands, put the filling in the middle and fold dough in half over filling. Seal by crimping edges with fingers.
- Once made, heat 1 1/2 inches of oil in a pan till hot (oil will bubble when you put the end of a wooden spoon in when it's hot enough)
- Place pie in oil with slatted spoon, cook 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve with mashed/ roast potatoes and veg. Or simply eat on it's own.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them however just if you grasp some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies). Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!