Recipe of Homemade Sausage corn macaroni pasta
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Sausage corn macaroni pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage corn macaroni pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sausage corn macaroni pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sausage corn macaroni pasta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sausage corn macaroni pasta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Sausage corn macaroni pasta estimated approx 30 min.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Sausage corn macaroni pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
It is a treat for sausage lovers. Easy to make and super delicious…
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta:
- 350 grms macaroni
- 250 grms beef sausages
- 100 grms frozen corn
- 2 chopped garlic
- 100 grms canned tomatoes/ chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 Tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 Tsp white paper powder
- 1 Tsp mixed herbs/ oregano
- Some mozzarella or Cheddarcheese
- Salt to taste
Steps to make to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta
- First boil macaroni with some salt and oil till al dante… Al dante means 2/3rd cooked.
- In a non-stick pan, take 1tbsp of oil. Add in chopped garlic in it. Saute garlic till golden brown.
- Then add sliced sausages in it. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add in corn.
Note, frozen corns are half cooked.
- Adding chopped tomatoes or canned tomatoes. Mix well. As it's already mushy, it won't take long. Just a mix is enough.
- Then adding crushed red chillies, crushed black pepper and white paper in it. Mix it.
- Adding salt and mixed herbs. Oregano can be replaced with mixed herbs.
- Now adding soya sauce and vinegar in it.
- Finally add boiled macaroni. Then add a handful of cheese in it and mix well.
- Sausage and corn macaroni is ready to eat… Viola
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Sausage corn macaroni pasta. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!