Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Steak and Kidney Pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak and Kidney Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak and Kidney Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Steak and Kidney Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steak and Kidney Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Steak and Kidney Pie is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Steak and Kidney Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Steak and Kidney Pie:
- 320 g stewing beef
- 15 g tesco plain flour
- 245 g kidney
- 200 g wild mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbsp worcester sauce
- 375 fresh ready rolled puff pastry
- 15 g tomato puree
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 beef stock cube
Steps to make to make Steak and Kidney Pie
- Crush the garlic in the skin and add to the slow cooker.
- Top, tail and peel the carrots. Chop into small pieces then add to slow cooker
- Tear the mushrooms into the slow cooker.
- Boil a kettle and add 400ml of water to the beef stock cube.
- Heat a large wide based pan with a drizzle of veg oil over a high heat. Dice the beef into bitesize pieces. Once hot, add the beef and season with pepper. Brown all over.
- Meanwhile chop the kidney into small slices then roughly chop all.
- Once beef is cooked, add to the slow cooker and then add the kidney to the pan with some salt.
- Once the kidney is browned, add to the slow cooker. Return the pan to a high heat, then once hot add the flour. Cook for a couple of minutes string to avoid burning and to soak up juices.
- Add the Worcester sauce to the pan and cook for 1min then add the stock, stir well and cook for about 2-3mins. Meanwhile add the tomato puree to the slow cooker.
- Pour the stock into the slowcooker, and give it a bit of a stir. Add the bay leaves, place your lid and cook on high for 3-4hours. Near end of cooking, roll out the pastry and by turning pie dishes upside down, cut out the lids.
- Once done, spoon into pie dishes and leave to cool. Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan.
- Once cooled, add the pie lids, pierce a whole to release steam and place in an oven to cook for 30mins or until the pastry is cooked and mixture heated through. Alternatively, you wrap the pies and freeze for another day.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them but only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Make Speedy Steak and Kidney Pie. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!