Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Stir-fried Beef & Harusame
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Stir-fried Beef & Harusame. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fried Beef & Harusame is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir-fried Beef & Harusame is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir-fried Beef & Harusame, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir-fried Beef & Harusame delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir-fried Beef & Harusame is 2 to 3 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Stir-fried Beef & Harusame using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The thin noodles made from Potato starch or Mung Bean starch are called ‘Harusame’ in Japanese, but there are many different names in different countries. Many people pre-cook these noodles when stir-fry, but it is unnecessary. I don’t pre-cook them. Soak them in water while you are preparing other ingredients. The rehydrated ‘Harusame’ noodles can be cooked instantly.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Stir-fried Beef & Harusame:
- 80 g Dry Harusame Noodles
- 200 g Beef Steak(s) *sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Onion
- 5 cm Carrot
- 3-4 Shiitake
- 1/4 Green Capsicum *OR other green Vegetables, e.g. Bok Choy
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) *OR Water
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
Instructions to make to make Stir-fried Beef & Harusame
- Soak Harusame Noodles in cold water for 10 to 15 minutes. When soft, drain well and tear OR cut short if very long.
- Place sliced Beef in a bowl, add Soy Sauce, Garlic and Sesame Oil, mix well, and set aside.
- Combine all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cut all Vegetables into thin strips and slices.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Beef and Vegetables. When Vegetables are cooked, add the Sauce and stir. Then add Harusame and stir until Harusame are transparent and cooked. It won’t take long.
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve with freshly cooked Rice. It can be enjoyed without Rice.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet only if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Homemade Stir-fried Beef & Harusame. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!