Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ugali is a staple Kenyan meal, as it is to many African countries and named differently as per the location. Ugali is made from maize flour and water, and is cooked to a very thickened consistency. You will need maize flour, water, saucepan/sufuria and wooden cooking spoon.
My Ugali is served hot with fried beef and managu
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef:
- Ugali: 1 cup or more of maize flour/Corn flour
- Managu: managu leaves, 1 onion, salt and cooking oil
- Beef,onion, tomatoes, garlic, cooking oil, knorr beefcubes, salt
Steps to make to make Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef
- Boil three cups of water in a sufuria.
- Add one cup of maize flour and stir continuously with the cooking stick to do away with any lumps. Add flour to get the right texture which should be firm and smooth.
- Remove the leaves from branches and wash well. Cut into small pieces. You can opt to boil them a bit before frying (optional). Mine were very fresh so I skipped boiling step. Cut. (you can mix Managu and spinach if need be) – Chop onion and fry them till golden brown – Add Managu while stirring. -Add salt to taste
- Cut beef into small pieces. – chop onion and fry it. Add crashed garlic just before the onions brown.
- Add beef while stirring. Cover the pan and cook in medium heat for 3 minutes. – Add diced tomatoes, stir and cover. – Add little water (as desired) and cook till tender
- Add a crashed knorr beef cube and salt to taste. – Stir and let it cook for like three minutes
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them however only if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Ugali, Managu(African nightshade) and beef. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!