Steps to Prepare Ultimate Venison & Kimchi Ramen
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Venison & Kimchi Ramen. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Venison & Kimchi Ramen is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Venison & Kimchi Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Venison & Kimchi Ramen, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Venison & Kimchi Ramen delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Venison & Kimchi Ramen is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Venison & Kimchi Ramen estimated approx 1 hour.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Venison & Kimchi Ramen using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
A new friend recently introduced me to the wonders of fresh Kimchi from the Asian supermarkets. I had never had it quite this good, and so i suddenly found myself cooking Korean dishes every day so I could eat a big handful of it with more of my meals! I had some extra venison steak leftover from a huge haunch, so I decided to try and make my first ramen recipe. This is so comforting, incredibly healthy and bound to keep you fuller for longer. If you like it spicy, simply add diced chilli when frying the garlic, ginger & onion! #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 180 g venison steak, cut into thin strips
- 10 g fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/5 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 100 g woodland mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 650 ml Beef stock
- 140 g Kimchi
- 2 tbsp Kimchi liquid
- 80 g soba noodles
- 2 tbsp dried seaweed
Steps to make to make Venison & Kimchi Ramen
- First, prepare the broth. Heat 1tsp sesame oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and gently cook the onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the soy sauce and mirin and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour in the beef stock and the liquid from the Kimchi. Bring to the boil and begin to simmer. Add in the woodland mushrooms and simmer gently while you prepare the venison & noodles.
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (normally boil in water for 5 minutes for traditional soba noodles).
- While the noodles are cooking, quickly flash fry the venison: Heat up on a high heat a large frying pan with the remaining tsp of sesame oil and fry the strips for around 1 minute on each side. You’re just looking colour the meat. As soon as this is done, transfer to a plate.
- When the noodles are cooked and the venison is all fried, add this to the ramen broth and turn off the heat. Check the taste of the broth that it is to your liking.
- Divide this mixture between two bowls, and sprinkle over the dried seaweed before serving. You can either serve the kimchi on the side or pop it on top for extra flavour and texture!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them however only if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as simple lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food How to Make Award-winning Venison & Kimchi Ramen. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!